Monday 27 August 2012

Fan Expo Madness

Instead of typing, I'll just show you the awesomeness...



Me and my friend Dylan



Julie Benz looked perfect


Me and the Boondock Saints Boys!! :)






My friend Nimits, friend Daryl, drew this of me! haha so awesome
And below you will find some of Nimit's FABULOUS work.
Check out his websites:
http://nimit-malavia.blogspot.ca/
http://www.facebook.com/nimitmalavia






His 11 year old cousin made these adorable cell phone holders so I bought one haha

Criminal Minds




Rose Mcgowan! What a babe!



SOOOO This wonderful guy made a little comic art strip of me waking up. How perfect is that! So he found me at Fan Expo and signed the poster. I also had a sticker of me(magnet?) 
SO COOL. hhaha



I love buying art work at Fan Expo! I also love supporting local artists!

Im too tired to type a lot, my apologies.

I'll blog again tomorrow
x
Cala

1 comment:

  1. Hey Becca, is your Calender out yet? You gotta send me one dudette!

    ReplyDelete