Wednesday 25 July 2012

Shoot with Greg and sweet chills!



 So I went back to Toronto yesterday (Tuesday). It was a lot of fun! I shot with a photographer, Greg Tjepkema, and we went out for some breakfast before the shoot, and Gelato after the shoot. I have tirimasu and Rocher gelato. Oh man, it was so delicious, I couldn't stand it! I wanna eat that stuff every day haha. After, Greg drove me to Burlington to meet up with my best friend Livi. We got ready, and later that night, we drove back to Toronto to meet up with our friends Allie, Jared, Ryan, and 2 others whom I forget their names. We went to the theatres to watch the Dark Knight Rises. It was good... a little too much information and at times kind of.. boring.. but I really enjoyed the last 30 minutes :)
I had to write that on this ridiculously dirty car
me, livi and Allie in Allie's apartment in Toronto. it was so gorgeous. 


This is during my shoot. Those are a lot of my underwear, and Greg taking a photo of me, and just where we were. Greg also gave me this book. He said I might want to read it to gain some perspective. 

Above is a shot by Greg. He gave it to me straight away because we both adored it!

Me with Greg's cat!! It was so friendly and cuddly. He looks pissed in this picture, but I assure you, he was not!


so that was that! It was a long day, started at 7 and I went until 2am. I was so happy to sleep.
I'm going to the Toronto Zoo tomorrow. Stay tuned for awesome pictures!
x
 Cala

No comments:

Post a Comment