Monday 23 July 2012

My weekend of the 21st


I went to Toronto for the weekend for three photoshoots. I shot with 9 photographers at some train tracks outside in the morning. I got along with them all. They were all super nice and easy going. I am very blessed to have met so many contacts. It was SO hot outside on Saturday too. I got pretty burnt... and no not tanned. I think it's impossible for me to tan. It's the English blood in me.

 A good friend, Alena, live in Toronto. I spent a couple of hours with her and her boyfriend, as well as her brother. He's the one standing next to her. He's only 15.. can you believe it?! He's growing up so fast and he's gonna be a looker!
 Early morning breakfast at my hotel room! I felt almost famous haha. The photographer let me spend the night in the hotel room that we were shooting in the next day. He paid for it and everything. I tried to convince my friend to stay with me but she had other plans, so alas, I spent the night alone. It was good though. I love spending time by myself, just listening to music and reflecting.
The next morning when I woke up, I got ready and the photographer bought me breakfast and brought it up to my hotel room. 2 other photographers showed up a little early and he told them "She's eating right now, come back in 15 minutes and she'll be ready"
Seriously. I felt like a celebrity. haha. It was a good weekend.
The shot directly below is a Polaroid one of the photographers shot in the morning. Very happy with the way it turned out :)


Below are just some shots I took of myself at the hotel room :)

 



 It was a good weekend :)
x
Cala

No comments:

Post a Comment